Prerequisite: Publisher 2016 (not compatible with other Office 2016 products and versions)
Also check out Office 2016 Standard it includes Publisher!
- Original Microsoft activation key
- Permanent and immediately usable full version
- With download and detailed instructions
Why Microsoft Publisher 2016
With Microsoft Publisher 2016 you create print publications such as brochures, flyers, postcards, or product presentations. The desktop publishing software offers various design sets to choose from, which are intended for producing and publishing WYSIWYG content. Inserted texts and images can be edited afterwards and, for example, provided with effects such as shadows and reflections. You can import new graphics directly from your PC, from the ClipArt library of Microsoft Office or from the Bing image search. You can export your finished project as a PDF or XPS document, publish it in HTML format, or save it for professional printing.
Creative and perfect layouts
Put the finishing touches on text, images, formatting, calendars, and more. Publisher ensures that your publications look identical everywhere – on paper, online, or in e-mail.
Customize publications for any purpose
Design greeting cards, labels, newsletters, marketing materials, and more, and get inspired by versatile templates.
Publications tailored to your audience
Share pixel-perfect printouts, send professional emails, or export text to popular, non-editable formats.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Memory: at least 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: at least 3 GB of available space
- Screen: at least 1,280 * 800 pixels resolution
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
- Browser: current versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- .NET version: unknown
Keyportal recommends as upgrade: Publisher 2021