ATTENTION: Save the ISO file on your computer, not on the USB stick! The USB stick must be empty.
1. Download the software from Rufus (click here for that).
2. Now connect an empty USB stick to your device.
3. Start the program Rufus with a double click.
4. A window will open. Look for the button labeled “Selection”. Click on it and select the downloaded ISO file.
5. The ISO file is in your download folder. Open this folder and select the ISO file, then click “Open”.
6. Rufus will now automatically apply the required settings.
7. Click on “Start” to start the copying process.
ATTENTION: Please note that all existing data on the USB stick will be deleted. A warning message will appear which you have to take note of.
8. Rufus will now start transferring the data to the USB stick. This process takes a few minutes. After the transfer, a message appears that the transfer is complete. Now click on “CLOSE”.
9. The USB stick can now be used to install the operating system.