If you don’t have a license key yet, you can buy it here: to the product.
ATTENTION: If you have Office 365 pre-installed on your computer, log out and uninstall it completely. Otherwise you will receive a request to subscribe to the program after the trial version expires – but you have purchased a lifetime license with Visio 2016/2019 (without expiration date)!
1. You have received your product key and the corresponding download links by e-mail. You can download in different languages (DE, FR, IT and EN) and either in the 32- or 64-bit version. You can check which version your device supports under “Settings → System → Info” and the system type of your device is displayed there.
2. Click on the download link in your email and download Visio 2016/2019.
3. To start the installation, right-click on the downloaded file and then left-click on “Deploy”.
4. Right-click on “Setup” and select “Run as administrator”, then the installation wizard should start.
Setup cannot be executed:
If this step doesn’t work, you can alternatively (instead of “Setup” → “Run application as administrator”) run the “start.cmd” file. After that, a message may appear that the computer has been protected. You can click on “More information” and then “Install anyway”. After that the installation should start.
5. The necessary data will be loaded. After that, the window will close automatically and you can see the installation status.
6. After the installation, go to the search field at the bottom left and search for “Visio”. Launch the app.
7. To activate the product, click in the “Change Product Key” field.
If no window opens:
In Outlook, go to File -> Account on the top left and there you can click Change Product Key. Then type the key you received from us to activate your Visio 2016/2019.
8. Type in the received product key.
You can now start using Microsoft Visio 2016/2019 Standard.
We wish you a lot of fun with the new product. Thank you for your trust in keportal.
If you have any questions or uncertainties, please do not hesitate to contact us!