Our step-by-step instructions will help you install your new software quickly and smoothly.
If you don’t have a license key yet, you can buy one here: to the product.
1. The computer must be started via a bootable medium. To do this, burn the ISO file supplied by us onto a CD/DVD or create a bootable USB stick. This is a prerequisite for the installation of the Windows 10 operating system! How this works exactly, you can read here.
2. Change the boot order when booting your computer in the BIOS, so that the system can start from the created boot medium. You can access the BIOS by clicking one of the following keys during boot: Remove, F2, F12, F1, F8 or F10. Then select the “Secure Boot” section in the boot menu. Make sure that the media is in primary position by selecting “Boot Priority” there. Save the changes and restart your computer.
CAUTION: Do not make any other changes to the BIOS. This can damage your system!
3. Now you can start the installation. Accept the installation conditions. Select the option “Create installation media for another PC”. Afterwards you can select installation language, keyboard and time.
4. Click on “Install now”.
5. Now enter the license key provided by us. You can also continue the installation without the license key and activate it later.
6. Now select the installation type “Custom: Install Windows only”. This will reinstall the operating system.
7. You will now see two options: Windows Update or CleanInstall. Select the CleanInstall by clicking on “Custom”. Now select the hard disk on which the operating system should be installed. If an operating system is already installed, delete it and click on “Next”.
8. Now you have selected the hard disk on which the operating system should be installed. The actual installation starts now. You have to enter a user profile including a password. With this you can log in to your new operating system.
9. Follow the instructions and complete the setup process. Now you can use the new Windows 11.